How to: Chakra Baths
Need more balance and relaxation in your life (who doesn't?) You may have heard of Chakra Baths and trust us, they are the next level of bathing. It is known that water is a great way of cleansing your chakras and balancing your energies so a bath is a perfect place to start. To make the experience extra spiritual, infuse your bath with gemstones as they are known to vibrationally enhance your body and mind. A few drops of your chosen essential oils and herbs will also enhance the chakra experience as well as benefit your skin.
Chakra-Balancing Ritual Bath
Follow these directions to create your own personalized chakra-balancing bath. Identify the areas in which you feel unbalanced in the below graph and incorporate the recommended oils, gemstones, and tea.
1. Add the suggested gemstones to your tub before running your bath water. If the gemstones are small, place them in a cloth or mesh bag to keep from losing them.
2. Run your bath! Add 1 cup of Himalayan or Epsom Salts to help you relax and support cleansing.
3. Create an atmosphere. Color can influence mood, so consider using a colored light bulb in a relaxing hue. Candles are great additions to add a calming ambience to your time, too, and playing soft music can help you relax. Try our Spearmint Lime candle
which is infused with Lime + Spearmint essential oils.
4. Once the bathtub is filled to the brim (you want to be able to soak your entire body), add 8 to 10 drops of the essential oils and swish the water to mix in the oils.
5. If you want to add herbs, you can make a strong herbal tea and add that to your bathwater. Tea is a wonderful way to experience the healing properties of the plants. Or, if you prefer, you may make a cup of tea to sip while you soak.
6. Get in and enjoy! You can stay in the bath for hours or even just 10 minutes.
Article from www.Mindbodygreen.com